Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Footprints!

Hey all! My team arrived in Nelson today staying at Footprints hostel which is right near the beach, great place to rest as we just finished the Abel Tasman, which is a famous hike in New Zealand. We did 4 days which were not as flat as we expected, but still full of amazing fews of the ocean and great beaches. A highlight for me was when our group did Bible study and intercession at the beach, the seagulls sounding in the background, the tide softly sneaking up, the little cove at the end was amazing, God's creation is so great. Here at the hostel we just met a girl who goes to school with 3 others we met at the water hole by Hang Dog. It's cool how it's such a small world. We had the opportunity to bless a hitchhiker with a ride today, it wasn't too long so we didn't get into big conversation, but I know he'll be in my prayers. One thing that's really cool to think about for me personally is all the people we've met. I've been writing down names so I can remember to pray for them, and we've come in contact with so many people, its so awesome to think God can influence them thru us...prayer request that our slightly sore bodies recover quickly from the hike. Hope you're having an amazing day as you read this! God Bless!

No comments: