Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Letter from God

If you never felt pain, then how would you know that I'm a Healer?

If you never went thru difficulties, then how would you know that I'm a Deliverer?

If you never had a trial, then how could you call yourself an over-comer?

If you never had sadness, then how would you know that I'm a Comforter?

If you never made a mistake, then how would you know that I'm forgiving?

If you knew all, then how would you know that I would answer your questions?

If you never were in trouble, then how would you know that I will come to your rescue?

If you never were broken, then how would you know that I can make you whole?

If you never had a problem, then how would you know that I can solve them?

If I gave you all things, then how would you appreciate them?

If I never corrected you, then how would you know that I love you?

If you had all power, then how would you learn to depend on me?

If your life was perfect, then what would you need Me for?

No comments: