Sunday, August 8, 2010

18 days til NZ!!!

Hey guys! So since my last update I've been keeping busy with camp all summer. I've gotten to wrangle most weeks which is awesome, I'm learning so much about horses and still have tons to learn. My favorite part is when kids (and sometimes even staff!) overcome their fear of horses, and end up having so much fun they can't wait to come back. God is so amazing for creating horses-huge, beautiful beings that could kill you if they wanted to, but in general they're just the sweetest things ever. Doing actions in chapel is another highlight, it really refreshes me and sometimes I end the day with an extra 24 hrs worth of energy. Cool how God just keeps pouring into us when we need it most, eh? It's been busy with camp and getting ready for NZ. I basically always keep my suitcase open-packing and unpacking is my life. I finally submitted my visa application today, so I'm really trusting God for that. Hard to believe that in only 18 days I will board a plane to NZ once again, where I will settle in and call home for a little while. Right now, I'm trying to keep most of my focus on camp, and trying to keep trusting God that my visa goes through on time. Kind of a big deal. Good thing God gives us what we need as He sees fit! It's hard to believe camp is almost done for the summer, and we're already over halfway thru. I'm alright with that though. I'm gonna enjoy my time left at camp, and then I'll enjoy my time in NZ. I'm so stoked to see a bunch of my friends from last year who are heading back as well, as well as meet new people. Be blessed!

No comments: