Sunday, September 19, 2010

Ode to God

I am unworthy and unable.
God, You are more than worthy and more than able.
I am beneath it all.
You are above it all.
I am weak.
You are strong and powerful.
I am afraid.
You are fearless.
I am tired.
You are willing to carry me. You are my caffeine.
I think I can’t.
But I know You can.
You are awesome.
Amazing.
Never changing; You are my constant.
Omnipotent and omnipresent.
Merciful.
You abound with unfailing love.
My saving grace.
Compassionate.
Shelter.
The rock.
The answer.
My almighty provider àJehovah Jireh
Humble.
More precious than silver and gold. Treasure.
Comfort.
Gentle.
Righteous.
Living water.
Peace.
Forever.
Wonderful.
Majestic.
Holy --adonai elohi kedoshi (the Lord my Holy God)
Messiah.
King of Kings and Lord of Lords
Prince of Peace
The Lion and the Lamb
Yahweh Rapha -the LORD who heals.
Master
Redeemer
Saviour
Friend
Glorious
Alpha and Omega, Beginning and End
A good listener
Intelligent
Creative
My everything
Funny
Father
Spirit
Son
A miracle
Beautiful
Faithful
Protector
Passionate

No comments: