Friday, February 19, 2010

new season

Graduation is over. I now have one more certificate than I did a couple hours ago. But I have so much more than a piece of paper compared to 4.5 months ago. I've gained more appreciation for life, and realized I can live on alot less. I'm so very rich and blessed with what I have, and I definitely have been taking it for granted all my life. I've gained more understanding of how big and amazing God is, and I know He's Lord of my life and totally worthy of my everything and then some. I definitely still have alot to learn though. I've learned that our greatest fears are like tissue-paper thin, and a single courageous step would take us right through them. And taking that step feels amazing. I've obtained so much joy which I don't even know how to begin to put into words, and I'm just stoked for life. I've learnt I'm capable of so much more than I realize, and to just go for it. So as I go home, that's exactly what I'll be doing...JUST GOING FOR IT! Living life to the fullest, for God. For now this means serving at home, and I've applied for Basic Leadership school back here in Oxford, so hopefully 6 months down the road I find myself back here. Here's your bone for the day: You already possess everything necessary to become great. God Bless!

No comments: