Monday, September 26, 2011

coughs and card-making

Well. It would appear I'm somewhat do for an update. Today is a short-and-to-the-point update sort of a day. I am still here in Oxford and God is here too. The last few weeks have involved bonding as staff, learning more about YWAM, praying for students, and eating delicious food. My official job roles (i say official because I believe in teamwork-which means you have specific jobs but should also help out other brothers and sisters as needed) are leading school intercession and helping out with worship. Simply put, I am stoked.

Prayer requests on the brain today:
-our incoming students, for safe travels and calmness in the last minute preparations
-healing, as sickness has been making it's way around here lately. And praise that Jehovah Rapha, the God who heals is on the move
-pray for my friend and sister in Christ, Lara, who went in for surgery today

Blessings and peace to all.

No comments: